Friday, August 20, 2010

Why are people paranoid over viruses??? and spye ware?

like when i was chating to this dud i was truing to sy u and when i say i he thaught it was me hacking hos computer and ****, so why are people afraid of viruses on the computer for????



Why are people paranoid over viruses??? and spye ware?mcaffee



First and foremost, you make no sense in English.



Second, viruses and spyware don't just slow my computer down, pass my private banking info to people who shouldn't have it, and spread like a cancer that rots every part of my computing experience: they also spread to anyone I send email to and across my corporate network, bugging my friends and costing my company money.



Besides the sheer irritation, theft, destruction of my personal property, loss of my friends, and penalties from my employer, I can't think of a reason why viruses and spyware bug me



Except that I work on medical systems and I could kill someone by spreading viruses to hospital IT systems- there is that tiny little detail.



Oh, and my self-respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment