Friday, August 20, 2010

I would like to find out more about viruses, where they came from, and how they function. Any recomm

After reading the book The Hot Zone, I have become extremely interested in viruses and how they work. In that book, it is suggested that viruses were among the original life forms on Earth. Is this credible? Also, I would like to learn about how they develop and mutate, and why some are so infectious while others are very hard to catch. Please help me!



I would like to find out more about viruses, where they came from, and how they function. Any recommendations?downloads



It is possible that viruses may have been among the original forms of life on this planet, however that is hotly contested. It is even contested as to whether or not viruses are actually living.



Virology is an entire field of it's own. Their development, and how they mutate is quite a complicated subject. I would recommend getting started with a basic biology text book and reading the sections on molecular biology, and viruses. I think it would help you quite a lot in understanding what viruses are, and how it is that they function... and that not all are bad. In fact there is evidence that some viruses have actually inserted themselves in the human genome and now serve a functional role in our development.



I would like to find out more about viruses, where they came from, and how they function. Any recommendations?house call

No comments:

Post a Comment