Friday, August 20, 2010

I received an Y!M offline message and now my Y!M is full of virus.Pls show me the way to kill these

Yesterday I received an offline message which someone sent me . I clicked the link from that message and now my Y!M is full of viruses.Whenever I am online in Y!M and chat with my friends. The viruses automatically send messages to people in my list. I am really in a bad mood. I want to know the way I can do to kill those viruses. I do not want it to send viruses to other people' Y!M ID on my list



I received an Y!M offline message and now my Y!M is full of virus.Pls show me the way to kill these viruses?kawasaki



Tell anyone on your list that hasn't clicked the link, not to click it.



Go to an online anti virus scanner and scan your pc, follow thier directions for removal of the worm.



Here are a few links to free online scans:



http://www.ewido.net/en/onlinescan/



http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/ac...



More links on the page below,



http://www.whiskeybentandhellbound.com/o...



Tell anyone that was infected by clicking links from your account to do the same.



Note: If you're using XP be sure to disable system restore prior to scanning.



I received an Y!M offline message and now my Y!M is full of virus.Pls show me the way to kill these viruses?nortan antivirus



if you have nortons antivirus on your computer,left click on it and change the settings
Obviously you do not have an antiviris program, which as you can see is bad. I suggest going to www.pc-cillin.com find the link that says house call, this will scan your computer for free, of course you have to follow the steps, this should get rid of the viris, and then go to www.avgfree.com and download the free antiviris scan, this is a really decent antiviris program for free. You need to have antiviris protection, if you have any antiviris programs on your system, outdated or not, you need to delete them from the control panel............add/remove programs before downloading the antiviris program as they will most likely conflict. If you do remove any old antiviris programs, you need to reboot then download avg. Hope this helps.
Uninstall and reinstall messenger and make sure all yahoo system files in your computer are out along with it. Hopefully you also have some sort of virus scanning program, run that also. Do not ever open links you don't know thats how you get viruses! Good Luck hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment