Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer seems to seek out viruses everytime I log on to the internet and it is paralysing my int

connection, can somebody explain how it is doing this. I scan my computer before logging on and it fine but within 5 minutes of logging on to the internet viruses keep being detected.



Help would be appreciated, I don't want to have to delete Windows.



My computer seems to seek out viruses everytime I log on to the internet and it is paralysing my internet?norton



Sounds like you're infected with spyware or trojans; anti viruses won't find or remove them which is why your scans are clean.



Before attempting to remove malware you must switch off System Restore as back up files will be hiding in there, and it will just restore itself. Go to Start - programs - accessories - system tools - system restore.



Run your anti virus and anti spyware in Safe Mode. To get into Safe Mode repeatedly press the F8 key after the bios screen loads but before Windows loads. You'll know if you made it because the screen will be at 800 x 600 and your pc will be slow.



Then beef up your security. Its easier to prevent malware getting on to your sytem in the first place rather than trying to remove it. All the following programs are free for personal use;



You need to install one firewall.



The Windows firewall doesn't stop malware on your pc from dialling out.



http://www.zonelabs.com Zone Alarm firewall



http://www.comodogroup.com/ - Comodo security suite.



  • tried in district courts
  • clearing up my skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment