Friday, August 20, 2010

I have recently downloaded several viruses from a P2P. Now my Help Troubleshooters are gone...?

MS Office won't run, and I can't access RegEdit from the Run feature. Any help, or tips on removing viruses will greatly be appreciated



I have recently downloaded several viruses from a P2P. Now my Help Troubleshooters are gone...?best antivirus software



Download AVG free edition..it should repair and remove the viruses.



I have recently downloaded several viruses from a P2P. Now my Help Troubleshooters are gone...?firewall



run a ''system restore''



go to system tools, and do a system restore to a few months earlier in the year...
also, addition to the above answer, go to http://housecall.antivirus.com and run a free check from the web.
P2P is very dangerous because it is easy to obtain a virus.



Don't know what you are running on your pc for an antivirus program. Obvious if you have one it is no good, being it did not catch the virus with a background scanner or even clean after it is installed in your system.



Being a clinical psychiatrist I have a moral and legal obligation to keep my pc 100% clean from all virus/spyware/malware.



I tested every free and purchase antivirus system known. An I found only one that actually works 100%. Never had a virus or spyware in my system in nine years.

No comments:

Post a Comment