Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you heard of these viruses????

I investigate snopes.com every once in awhile cus I find it interesting. Under computers/viruses I found Listed: Storm Worm, Mail server report, New graphic site, Kama Sutra and about a dozen more that they have verified and are true.



You guys have helped this pc newbie on more than one occasion and I wanted to thank you somehow. Well, here's the info. Thanks!!



Have you heard of these viruses????spyware remove



Thanks for the heads up . yup those are all nasty viruses .



Have you heard of these viruses????virus protection



I have been a PC user since 1984 and I have several computers now. I have yet to get a virus on any of my computers, but then that's because I keep them well protected and I know what to do and what not to do.



I use to have a few viruses isolated on floppies. I captured and isolated those suckers quite a few years ago, but I no longer have them.
Thank`s for the info.
I haven't heard of them. Srry!
Why the hell do people make viruses? Honestly whats the point??? I can see why someone would want to hack or pirate software or something illegal like that, but what good is a virus gonna bring to somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment