Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many times a day do you get viruses on your computer? Do you get viruses at all?

How many times a day to you get viruses on your computer?



0



1-2



3-4



5-6



7 and up



what are some problems you have with your computer/laptop/notebook?



How many times a day do you get viruses on your computer? Do you get viruses at all?norton 2008



I think I have had like 2 in the last 5 years.



I never have problems with my computer.



I am smart and I don't download crap.



How many times a day do you get viruses on your computer? Do you get viruses at all?pop up blocker



0 if you have good virus scan software.
I have a year old 21'' iMac.



I don't have problems with it. No virus, no bug, no freezing... nothing
1 in 1 yr.



my comp shuts down by itself. it needs a full system restore.
None at all!
when i turn on my computer it says this AOL is scanning your computer. then it scans it for me if there is a virus then It will get rid of it so i guess i don't really get any viruses. i am sorry but i don't know how i got it i think it came with my computer i totally forgot sorry



Kelly
I typically have no problems with the computer.
knock on wood my laptop hasnt gotten anything i use norton
viruses are created by people. They come randomly.
i get ZIP ZILCHA ZERO NONE virus's.. Cuz i gotta Mac : ] they are ZE BEST!
7 and up.........mine is infected with adware...and it is soo messed up! Popups jump on all the time....and I have to click them off quickly before they lock up the computer....then again sometimes it gets soo bad that I can hear strange music in the background playing from absolutely no where, without any web browsers up or anything...so freaky! But then again everyone calls me ''jinxed hands'' because every computer I touch I break it :p :p :p

No comments:

Post a Comment