Friday, August 20, 2010

I Keep getting messages from viruses on myspace. Why?

I get add's and messages from viruses. And i know it isnt from my password because it isnt that they are posting bulletins.



I Keep getting messages from viruses on myspace. Why?liveupdate



set it up so that they have to read your profile to know how to add you



and always click the SPAM link in the spam messages



also you can set up an ''away message'' through your account settings



I Keep getting messages from viruses on myspace. Why?nortin



It is because of other accounts that have been phished. The messages are coming from other accounts, right? Then it's not your account that is corrupted.
Because MySpace is full of spyware and viruses. If you are going to continue to go to MySpace, get your computer protected with antivirus and antispyware.



Avast 4-Home



SpyBot Search %26 Destroy



Ad-Aware



They are all free.
thats myspace.. welcome to it



i would suggest taking further steps as to protecting your computer
I get them too. It's annoying but there really isn't any way to stop it unless you never use myspace or fix your profile so no one can add you or message you unless it's just your friends or people you know.. Whenever you get those requests and messages you can usually tell it's a virus or some kind of spam. Report it as spam and delete it! That's what I do.
I had that happen, so I just started reporting them as spam to myspace. They seemed to have died down a lot since then.
you have a friend that is a virus, someone is posting you comments that have inbeded viruses. set your comments to approve first. Never allow comments that seem like spam. Before you add a friend look at their profile!!!! I can't stress this enough. If their profile has anything that looks like spam (especially those that say I make money doing surveys) then don't add them. If you recieve a comment that looks like spam, don't approve it and imeediately delete that person (if you don't know them), if you do know them, their account may have been hacked. Send them a message and tell them. They probably don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment