Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help i have serious viruses in my Laptop!?

Yesterday i was on my laptop and whenever i was on my laptop it kept on redirecting me to a new website. I went to control panel and blocked the websites and i closed the lid to my laptop and went to bed. Today its being really crazy! My background has changed by itself to what seems like a giant link that says your Computer is in DANGER! and pop ups keep on coming up to say you are in harm. Im not sure if those popups are even more viruses. Please help this is a work computer that i got from my work and i will need to return it. Also tried opening in Safe Mode but for some reason it keeps on telling me my password is wrong!!! please help!



Please help i have serious viruses in my Laptop!?nortonantivirus



Have you solved your virus problem? I have a few more suggestions if you are still need help.



Please help i have serious viruses in my Laptop!?spyware



try running these two programs --- the 2 nd is a on line scanner and remover--- both are free
stick ur choed in the disk drive nd it will work perfectly!
ooh



i think ur computer is severly attacked by virus ..



try installing anitivirus



and run a scan ,..



try avg antivirus which is a freeware ..



avg will detect almost all virus . and since ur computer is severly attacked it should detect it ,...



u can download avg antivirus frm



http://free.grisoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment