Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help deleting these viruses..?

i have 2 antivirus and i cant still take them out...i tried the windows scanners if i could find them out...i found 3 files infected (high) and it wont let me delete them..what do i do now? i found these three viruses..(or spyware)



the programs are called..



Program:Win32/DriveCleaner



Program:Win32/PersonalAntiSpy



Program:Win32/SystemDoctor



I need help deleting these viruses..?internet security 2006



Drivecleaner removal:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



Spydoctor removal:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



I need help deleting these viruses..?microsoft



Do you keep getting annoying pop-ups all the time? I had this and i downloaded all this stuff to try to get rid of it but nothing worked. Then I read somewhere that it like ''faked'' itself as a .exe file so the spyware software would not find it. What worked for me is I went into my ''Add/Delete Programs'' in Control Panel and it showed up as a program. I was able to delete it that way and I haven't had a problem since. I now keep PC Spyware Doctor on my computer as well as the pop up blockers through Google Toolbar and Yahoo toolbar on my machine.



The name of the file i deleted was something like ''Win32.exe''
get these free tools... adaware(lavasoft.com) spybot(safer-networking.org) HiJackThis(trend.com) winsockfix v1.2(majorgeeks.com)



  • first night of marriage
  • clearing up my skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment