Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please get rid of the viruses on my chatbox bribble?

http://flash.bribble.com/group.html?port...



do you know how they uploaded viruses to my chatbox and how can i get rid of them? can u get rid of them if u can? can u find out who did it and block them from my bribble?



Please get rid of the viruses on my chatbox bribble?systemworks



What you need to do is go to bribble.com, find the FAQ %26 their tutorials %26 learn about what you're trying to do with your 'chatbox'. Then abandon the old one %26 start a new one the proper way



.



Please get rid of the viruses on my chatbox bribble?windows



www.eset.com



Download NOD32 and scan.



-Nod32 is the best Antivirus out there-
how do you know that there is a virus in there?lol



there's no way of doin that..except access to the remote server...



but then..that site should be defaced isnt it?
If you allow anyone to upload anything, somebody will use this to plant virus or spyware. It is up to you to secure your site, nobody else can do it for you. I have just entered your site with a rubbish name and no password. Nothing to limit me. This is a site just waiting for disaster. You don't even do anything to confirm who is logging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment