Friday, August 20, 2010

Can downloading songs from limewire give my computer viruses?

Recently my computer had a ton of viruses and tech control said it was do to limewire. Is there any place to download music for free without viruses?



Can downloading songs from limewire give my computer viruses?free antivirus



Don't do it, it's too risky. I''ve been there and got trojan's that just could not be stopped and I have all the protection (so I thought).



Can downloading songs from limewire give my computer viruses?internet



yes- i use it then run ad-ware and my anti-virus after done to remove everything
free music (assuming the music you're talking about is copyrighted) is illegal. You must pay on places like iTunes.
yes! gnutella or torrents have viruses, trojans, spyware, and and all kinds of malware. if you download stuff scan it before opening it, or dont do it at all.
Free music always come with a price. Just purchase songs for $0.99 per song @ Yahoo Jukebox.
You are always taking a chance by using a P2P to download anything. If you still do, then scan the download... before clicking on it... is the best solution but not a foolproof one.

No comments:

Post a Comment