Monday, August 16, 2010

Does Glass Cleaner kill bacteria and viruses?

I had to clean a bathroom in one apartment. They just got done from a huge party. The bathroom was filled with used condoms, urine all over the place, vomit, chewing tobacco spit and feces.



My friend paid me $50 to clean his bathroom and all I had was glass cleaner. The glass cleaner worker effectively and deodorized the smell.. but did it kill the bacteria and viruses? I'm a little skeptical in using his bathroom even though I did a good job cleaning it.



Does Glass Cleaner kill bacteria and viruses?systemworks



With a nasty crowd like that who cares! But basically ammonia and SD alcohol are in the cleaner and depending on its strength it will be moderately effective as a germacidal agent



Does Glass Cleaner kill bacteria and viruses?windows



Viruses are already dead without a host. Always recycle used condoms
I would use antibacterial spray to be sure!
The ammonia that's in glass cleaner is pretty toxic to microorganisms. However, the accepted way to sterilize a bathroom is with bleach.



  • tried in district courts
  • clearing up my skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment