Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to repair damage from viruses or malwares ??

Few days back my computer got infected with some kind of viruses, malware or spyware. I m not sure what exactly was that but it turned by computer really slow. So with the help of spybot, Norton antivirus and some more steps of cleaning in system tools options, I m able to operate it. But speed of the system is not same what it was used to be.



I was told that my system is still running slow because damage done by any of these reasons is permanent. So software like spybot can remove those reasons but cannot repair the system damage in anyways. Is it right ??



If it really caused any damage. How could I repair those damages. I am not getting any error messages. So I am not sure how do I know which files are damaged. If in any case it caused problems in registry than how can I fix those registry errors. ( I wanna state again, I m not getting any errors but system is still very slow)



Any suggestions ?



Thanks in advance



How to repair damage from viruses or malwares ??pc security



I really want to help you out, so best thing to do is invest in a very good and thorough anti virus and spyware which isnt over-rated Norton or McAfee.



Go for Nod32 www.eset.com, its cheap doesent slow down your pc, and works very very well. This peice of software is small and doesent slow down your pc, when booting up. It checks mail, spyware and updates everyday. All automatically. I have used it at home, and currently we use it at my IT business on your exchange servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment