Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help with Maple Story viruses?

If you go to nexon's website on support section it tells you about viruses that occur with .avi or .exe e.t.c . They tell you to have an antivirus. Basically what I am trying to ask is that what antivirus do I need? Just give the name and your help will be appreciated.



Please help with Maple Story viruses?antivirus protection



For me Norton antivirus its working the best, no viruses in my computer, but if you have a good antivirus doesn't mean that you are protected , dont go on the websites where are viruses, norton antivirus normally gives a warning. its working great.



Please help with Maple Story viruses?computer repair



althouge i want to help you,yet i know not much about maple story.



I know some website about maple story, you can try them.



http://www.msmesos.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment