Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Word doc attachment clean for viruses but now can't open other office files. Help.?

I received a Word doc as an attachment. It scanned clean of viruses, but there was something in it. I had issues printing it, then it basically crashed my computer. Now I am having issues opening any other office 2003 files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Access). It seems to have effected Windows XP also, it is hard to shut off my computer sometimes. It has not seemed to effect any non-microsoft programs. I ran Norton System Works and it did not help. I am ready to take everything off my computer and start over - but if I reload any office files I fear I will just re-infect it. Help!



Word doc attachment clean for viruses but now can't open other office files. Help.?spyware remover



try yahoo anti-spy. they found some stuff for me that all my other stuff didn't. i've got spy sweeper, spybot, spyware blaster, and ad-aware. plus my firewalls and mcafee. still some gets thru.



i haven't had that problem(yours) yet. i don't open any email that i even think is spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment