Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What can I do to fully protect my computer from viruses?

What can I do to protect my computer from viruses. My computer is good and it's working fine but the problems are that it restarts itself and daemon tools doesn't work so I can't install a game.,With the registry cleaner I don't help my computer in any way because I downloaded 1 from www.thepiratebay.com it deletes some problems and I downloaded anti-viruses from that site with serial but can anyone say what are the best registry cleaners and anti-viruses with serial from torrent sites that I can download to fix my problems?



What can I do to fully protect my computer from viruses?spyware removal



You want to download pirated anti-virus software - that's rich. You can protect your computer by doing regular scans, either using purchased software (like Kaspersky Anti-Virus) or free software (like AVG, spywareblaster, sbybot search %26 destroy), scanning EVERY file you download illegally, and using FireFox as your internet browser.



Think before you open files or emails - that will do more for your protection than any software package.



What can I do to fully protect my computer from viruses?virus protection software



first of all you need to install a anti virus program, you can either buy this at your local computer store or you can download it from the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment