Monday, August 16, 2010

Help wat do i do once my program detects viruses?

i am using Vet virus scanninfg program, it picked up i have trogens n viruses. but wat do i do now?with my other adware i press quarentine but ont Vet i dont see anything tp press to delete them????



Help wat do i do once my program detects viruses?anti virus software



maybe its time to change ur AV or AS program.. programs that makes its user dunno what to do next is really not a good software.



my suggestion, use Nod32...



Help wat do i do once my program detects viruses?aurora



Follow these steps



1. scan your pc for viruses with your antivirus program



2. your antivirus program give you the path of virus infected files.



3. locate the file and deleat it from your computer with using shift+deleat.



Your problem will be solve
try to update the antivirus you got..



But I'll prefer you to use the AVG personal antivirus its free and one of the best Anti virus....
Just delete them since you've located them.

No comments:

Post a Comment